Air Force 1 LV8 'Iridescent Pixel'
LEGENDARY STYLE REFINED.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 PRM, the b-ball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold colors and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. The pixelated Swoosh design adds a fresh expression to branding while the holographic heel design and TPU tongue label eliminates any glitches to your game.
- The pixelated Swoosh design and holographic heel tab add a technical look with a fresh and expressive feel.
- The stitched synthetic overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Tongue label adds a holographic look
- Perforations on toe and side
- Foam midsole
- Shown: White/Black/Multi-Color
- Style: CV1699-100
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.