Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Indigo' (GS)
Quality Inspired by the greatest player ever.
A singular silhouette and bold color blocking make the Air Jordan 12 stand out amongst MJ's signature models. But the design is about more than aesthetics—its premium materials and tall mudguard make it one of Tinker Hatfield's most durable creations. This colorway features a genuine leather upper of dyed indigo blue, as well as matte-finished, metal eyelets. The release also honors the design's heritage with throwback packaging.
'The Beauty of Imperfection Fades to Perfection.
Indigo is among the oldest dyes to be used for textile dyeing and printing. The oldest known fabric dyed indigo dates back more than 6,000 years ago.
No two pieces are alike- we embrace these differences. With time and use, the depth and fade of the indigo will reveal a look that is unique to you.'
- Genuine Leather Upper with Textile Overlays
- Matte-Finished Metal Eyelets
- Wraparound Tall Mudguard
- Sculpted Foam Midsole Adds Depth and Cushioning
- Encapsulated Air in the heel provides lightweight cushioning
- Durable Rubber Outsole Adds Traction and Grip