Air Jordan 6 Retro 'Carmine' GS
A retro edition of the sneaker widely regarded as one of the greatest Air Jordan models of all time, The Jordan Retro 6 pays tribute to Michael Jordan’s sixth signature shoe, first released in 1991. Originally created by Tinker Hatfield, the designer behind some of the most iconic Nike and Air Jordan models throughout the years, the Jordan 6 takes inspiration from high-performance sports cars, visible specifically in the “spoiler” heel pull tab. Featuring a large rubber tongue with two die-cut holes for pulling on the shoe, a buttoned lace cover with lace lock, a visible Air unit in the heel, and grippy, translucent-rubber portions of the outsole, it all comes together to form one of the most sleek and stylish models in the entire Air Jordan line.
A Champion of the Game
The Air Jordan 6 is not only one of the most stylish Air Jordans ever released, it's also incredibly significant to Jordan’s career as it was the model he wore while during the 1991 championship. In classic original colorways like Black/Infrared or all-new color schemes designed by today’s Jordan Brand team, don’t hesitate to pick up your pair, because a shoe this legendary never lasts long.
Air Jordan Retro 6 features:
• Leather, suede, or synthetic upper. See each style for specific materials.
• Die-cut tongue and heel “spoiler” tab for easy on/off access.
• Lace lock and cover help keep your laces tied at all times.
• Perforations on upper for breathability.
• Visible Air-Sole® unit in heel.
• Signature clear rubber portions of outsole.