Air Max 270 (PS)
MODERN ART MEETS MODERN LIFESTYLE.
The Nike Air Max 270 combines the exaggerated tongue from the Air Max 180 and classic elements from the Air Max 93. It features Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet for a soft ride that feels as impossible as it looks.
- The slip-on design is lightweight and breathable.
- Foam and a large Max Air unit in the heel deliver plush cushioning for casual, everyday comfort.
- Rubber sole has grooves for flexibility and durable traction.
- Designed in Europe
- Colour Shown: Black/Black
- Style: BQ5776-001
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.