Jordan Zoom 92
INSPIRED BY HERITAGE, DEDICATED TO COMFORT.
A nod to '90s basketball shoes, the Jordan Zoom '92 focuses on comfort, while tapping into the irreverent spirit of that era's designs. A stretchy-fit sleeve and underfoot cushioning offer a comfortable fit. '90s-inspired details give the shoe its retro flavour.
The Zoom '92 works in elements from iconic sneakers including the sleeve from the Air Max 180, a stitched-down heel badge from the AJ7 and sculpted design details inspired by the Air Force 5.
Zoom Air under the ball of your foot gives you lightweight, responsive cushioning. The Zoom Air is visible from the sides to show you the inner workings of the technology.
Focus on Comfort
A soft, stretchy internal sleeve with a plush fabric collar creates a snug, comfortable fit. The sculpted foam midsole gives you a smooth underfoot sensation.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern wraps partially up the toe for traction and durability.
- Grooves in the outsole promote flexibility.
- External rigid overlay along the outer toe helps contains your foot.
- Lightweight closed-mesh material with structured overlays
- Rubberised eyestays
- "Nike Air" and the Jumpman design moulded on outsole
- Moulded Jumpman design on tongue
- Colour Shown: Anthracite/Anthracite/Sky Grey/Black
- Style: CK9183-001
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam